Christmas

Christmas is getting closer and we drove through a beautiful Christmas park with a lot Christmas lighting. Also, we made a lot of Christmas candy and cookies with the family.

School was pretty easy. But I had to write 3 book reports during the year. I think that was pretty good for my English improvement.

And now we have Christmas! It’s unbelievable how fast time passes by! I had two weeks with no school. In December we went shopping to Brown County, Indiana. It was really nice there! Also, I received a package from my parents and grandparents.

I had an awesome Christmas! I received a lot presents. For example, I got cowboy boots, a hat, and a belt. We visited a lot of family members and we ate a lot. My family in Switzerland sent Fondue to my parents in the USA. Soon, I made them Fondue. They liked it! 












Brown County




Fondue:


No comments:

Post a Comment