My trip to Kentucky

On August 8th, I woke up at 5am. We were headed to the Zurich airport by train. My plane took off at 11:55 a.m. There were a couple of exchange students together on the plane. I watched movies, listened to music, and slept a little bit. The flight passed by, more or less, quickly. We landed in Washington that afternoon and I was a little bit tired. The connecting flight was supposed to take off at 7 p.m., but there was a long delay. We finally departed at 9:45 p.m. I landed in Louisville, Kentucky, 1 hour and 40 minutes later. It was awesome to fly over Louisville at night! At the airport, my host family welcomed me with a big poster “Welcome to America Fabian”. This was awesome! We picked up my suitcase and went to the car. It was very hot there, even in the night! As soon I arrived at my new home, I was really tired and I was happy to sleep for a while.









No comments:

Post a Comment